The Zellman Group Offering LPC Sholarships
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Posted by: Christina Kendall
This January,The Zellman Group is entering into its twentieth year of business.To celebrate this accomplishment, we wanted to give back to the LP community. Over the last twenty years the Zellman team has realized how important education is to the growth of an LP professional.
If you or someone you know is looking to grow in the LP field, starting January 1st we will be running a LPC Scholarship Essay Contest. We are giving away 20 LPC Scholarships for essays that best answer the question:
How will a LPC change your career path?
If you are interested, email a 400-word essay response to email@example.com by April 1st 2017. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
The only requirements to submit an essay are:
· You must have a high school diploma or a GED equivalent.
· You must have three years of loss prevention experience.
o Examples: Corporate Analyst, LPM, LP Operations, LP Associate, etc.
· Without LP experience you must pass the LPQ exam AND have 1 of the 3 below:
o 3 years of business experience, Bachelor Degree, or Master's Degree.
· You must be free from pending felony charges or convictions (or military equivalent of court martial charges and/or convictions).
· You must be free from pending misdemeanor charges or convictions involving moral turpitude ("moral turpitude" means an offense that calls into question the integrity or judgment of the offender, such as fraud, bribery, corruption, theft, embezzlement, solicitation, etc.).