Sears Holdings Asset & Profit Protection Associates Receive LP Certification Scholarships to Suppor
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Posted by: Christina Johnson
Hoffman Estates, IL, Dec. 20, 2017 – Sears Holdings, in partnership with The Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) today awarded 8 Sears Holdings Asset & Profit Protection Associates scholarships designed to support their career advancement and personal development while working at SHC. Sears Holdings takes great pleasure in every opportunity to invest in the development of their teams.
SHC awarded the scholarships for certification-review courses and the final exams, for both LPCertified (LPC) and LPQualified (LPQ), which will earn them a widely-recognized certification within the loss prevention industry.
Scott Glenn, Vice President and CSO noted: “It is a tremendous honor to be able to invest in the future leaders of our industry. The associates selected for these scholarships are the future of our organization and I am proud of each of them.”
Congratulations to the following recipients of the LPQualified (LPQ) and LPCertified (LPC) Scholarships:
- Karl Hager - National Manager, Asset Protection
- Kyle Lott - Area Manager, Asset Protection
- Charles Emery - Director, Asset Protection Support
- Admir Mehmedovic - Market Manager, Asset Protection
- Branden Bearup - Area Manager, Asset Protection
- Shelley Orf - Area Manager, Asset Protection
- Kim Stenzel - Zone Manager, Asset Protection
- Tara Balkcom - Zone Manager, Asset Protection