The Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) Announces New Members of Advisory Council
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Posted by: Ashley Bartol
LPF adds two new members to the Loss Prevention Foundation Advisory Council (LPFAC)
Matthews, NC (December 19, 2018) – The Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) announced this week two new members of the Loss Prevention Foundation Advisory Council (LPFAC). This council, created in August 2018, supports the LPF and has taken over the responsibilities of various LPF committees that have been dissolved.
The two new members are:
· Sarah Torrez, LPC, Loss Prevention Director – Aeropostale, Inc.
· Rocco Speziale, LPC, Director of Asset Protection, Home Services – Sears Holdings Corporation
The purpose of the LPFAC is to advise, assist and support the LPF Board, as well as, advocate for the loss prevention industry. Members of the Advisory Council offer recommendations for new topics and improvement of the current LPF certification curriculums and serve as liaisons between the LPF and retailers and solution providers. The Advisory Council also makes recommendations to the LPF Board of Directors on topics including, but not limited to, diversity, membership, scholarships and LPF special projects.
“We are so glad to have Sarah and Rocco joining the Advisory Council,” said Terry Sullivan, LPC, President of the Loss Prevention Foundation. “They join the rest of our dedicated, professional LPFAC members who all share a passion for the Loss Prevention/Asset Protection industry. We look forward to all this council is going to accomplish.”
The other members of the Loss Prevention Foundation Advisory Council are:
· Chair – Cathy Langley, LPC, Senior Director, Loss Prevention - Rite Aid
· Vice Chair – Tyson Robertson, LPC, Regional Loss Prevention Manager, LP & Security - Amazon
· Melissa Wacha, LPQ, Director Asset Protection - Walmart
· Denise Wynn, LPC, Assistant Vice President Director of National Investigations - TJX
· Cita Doyle, LPQ, Director of Sales & Marketing - Instakey
· Kris Vece, LPQ, Vice President of Client Relations - Protos
· Todd Isenhour, LPC, Director Human Resources Field Operations – North Division – Lowes
· Mat Schriner, LPC, Director of Operations – LPF
About the Loss Prevention Foundation
The Loss Prevention Foundation is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2006, by industry-leading professionals to serve the loss prevention and asset protection industry. Their mission is to advance the loss prevention profession by providing relevant, convenient and challenging educational resources. LPF is responsible for administering the industry’s two-tiered certification program, the LPQualified (LPQ) and LPCertified (LPC), on-line educational resources and the loss prevention professional membership program. In addition, LPF is focused on driving more talent to the industry from colleges, universities, military and law enforcement through its Academic Retail Partnership Program and its Hire-A-Vet Program. For further information, visit http://www.losspreventionfoundation.org.
Ashley Bartol, Loss Prevention Foundation