LPF Announces New Appointments & New Member to LPFAC
Thursday, November 7, 2019
Posted by: Ashley Bartol
The Loss Prevention Foundation Announces New Member of Advisory Council
LPF adds a new member to the Loss Prevention Foundation Advisory Council (LPFAC)
Matthews, NC (November 5, 2018) – The Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) announced several changes to the Loss Prevention Foundation Advisory Council (LPFAC). The council, created in August 2018, supports the LPF and has taken over the responsibilities of various LPF committees that have been dissolved.
In October, Cathy Langley, LPC, Chair of the LPFAC, was elected to the LPF Board of Directors vacating the Chair position on the LPFAC. Tyson Robertson, LPC, MBA, former Vice-Chair, succeeds Cathy as the new Chair of the LPFAC and Denise Wynn, LPC, CFI, assumes the role of Vice-Chair.
Congratulations to Cathy, Tyson, and Denise in their new roles with the LPF!
Tyson Robertson, LPC, MBA
Senior Manager - Logistics Loss Prevention, Global Specialty Fulfillment
Denise Wynn, LPC, CFI
Assistant Vice President Director of National Investigations
The TJX Companies, Inc
The LPF also announced a new member of the Advisory Council:
Raymond Sosa, LPC, CFI, MBA
Divisional Asset Protection Director
The purpose of the LPFAC is to advise, assist and support the LPF Board, as well as, advocate for the loss prevention industry. Members of the Advisory Council offer recommendations for new topics and improvement of the current LPF certification curriculums and serve as liaisons between the LPF and retailers and solution providers. The Advisory Council also makes recommendations to the LPF Board of Directors on topics including, but not limited to, diversity, membership, scholarships and LPF special projects.
“I am excited about the changes that have occurred on the Advisory Council,” said Terry Sullivan, LPC, President of the Loss Prevention Foundation. “I know that Tyson and Denise will be great leaders and I welcome Raymond to this dedicated, professional group of LPFAC members who all share a passion for the Loss Prevention/Asset Protection industry. I look forward to all this council is going to accomplish going forward.”
Members of the Loss Prevention Foundation Advisory Council (LPFAC):
- Chair – Tyson Robertson, LPC, MBA, Senior Manager Logistics Loss Prevention Global Specialty Fulfillment - Amazon
- Vice Chair – Denise Wynn, LPC, CFI, Assistant Vice President Director of National Investigations - TJX Companies
- Cita Doyle, LPQ, Vice President, Sales & Marketing - Instakey
- Todd Isenhour, LPC, Director Human Resources Field Operations – North Division – Lowe's
- Mat Schriner, LPC, Director of Operations – LPF
- Raymond Sosa, LPC, CFI, MBA, Divisional Director of Asset Protection - CVS Health
- Rocco Speziale, LPC, Director of Asset Protection, Supply Chain & Home Services - TRANSFORMCO formerly Sears Holding Corp
- Sarah Torrez, LPC, Loss Prevention Director - Aeropostale, Inc.
- Kris Vece, LPQ, Vice President of Client Relations - Protos
- Melissa Wacha, LPQ, Director Asset Protection - Walmart
About the Loss Prevention Foundation
The Loss Prevention Foundation is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2006, by industry-leading professionals to serve the loss prevention and asset protection industry. Their mission
is to advance the loss prevention profession by providing relevant, convenient and
challenging educational resources. LPF is responsible for administering the industry’s two-tiered certification program, the LPQualified (LPQ) and LPCertified (LPC), on-line educational resources and the loss prevention professional membership program. In addition, LPF is focused on driving more talent to the industry from
colleges, universities, military and law enforcement through its Academic Retail
Partnership Program and its Hire-A-Vet Program.
For further information, visit http://www.losspreventionfoundation.org.
Ashley Bartol, LPQ | email@example.com