A critical aspect of an individual's growth is their ability to educate themselves on a wide variety of subjects. This section is specifically dedicated to diving into ours and partnering industries to deepen and broaden the LP professional's education.
Ours is an industry that touches all aspects of business and an LP that understands storage, shipping, management, finance, inventory, etc. of the retail industry is highly valued.
- White Paper Introduction: Learn what a white paper is and its value. For example it is not an academic paper and has its own purpose.
- White Papers: Visit our extensive LP/AP white paper collection covering topics such as; Business Continuity, Data Security, General Loss Prevention, PCI Compliance, RFID, Safety & Risk, and Supply Chain
- Webinars: Listen to prerecorded presentations (with slides) on topics such as; Retail Pharmacy Diversion Key Metrics, ORC, Building Awareness Training Programs, Key Control Programs, Intersection of Employment Law and Business Security, Hiring Off-Duty Law Officers, National Burglary Rings, Cargo Security, and Working with Law Enforcement.
- Presentations: Review presentations on Crisis Management, Cyber Crime, Loss Prevention, Internal Theft, Operational Audit, ORC, Risk, Safety, and Supply Chain Security,
- Speaker Series: Listen to these encouraging, dynamic professional speakers. Get encouragement to keep going and getting on with your career and life.
- Industry Associations: Find useful links to hundreds of associations. Use these associations to get answers that distinguish and pull your career further. Industry leading associations from the general to specific like the Food Industry, the Drug & Pharmaceutical Industry, the Restaurant industry, the Safety industry, the Supply Chain and Logistic industry, the Crisis Management industry, Diversity associations, Audit, and multiple Government associations..
- Industry Publications: Similar to above, however these links are to online industry publications instead.If you desire to grow your career in a particular business area, use these to dig deeper. You will find publications from Loss Prevention, General Retail, Food Industry, Drug Store, Restaurant, Supply Chain, Safety, Crisis Management, Leadership, Diversity, and News Organizations.
- Recommended Books: Use this to find highly recommended books that cover business topics as well as loss prevention.
If you are not yet an LPF member, you'll not be able to see the Education Center web pages. To get all the benefits of this section, you'll need to register for membership.